In one sentence, can you ???

Gas up - Let's Go!
This post is 5632 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'm doing some updating of my website, long overdue I've been told!

Anyway, I'm working on a few ideas to go along with the update to my trip through the summer and I'm wondering :

In one sentence, can you describe why you are a biker ? I've been trying and it's bl00dy difficult, so come on, lets have it,, why ?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long a sentence do you want? :D

TBH, there are many, many cool one-liners about being a biker, most of which are already on T-shirts.

Personally, for me it's cost, style, freedom, ability, features, ease of maintenance, accessorising, wearing leather, meeting people, having friends, the open road, looking hard, attracting women, enjoying complete independence, having transport and being in control of my life, as well as many other things, the order of which varies depending on what situations are at the forefront of my experiences at whichever given moment you care to ask me.........

.....But that's just me :D

I like to ride 'em hard and ride 'em fast ;)

Motorcycles I presume?

(could've been a pushbike, or even a sledge....)

"When riding a motorcycle, I don't feel like I'm looking at the world from inside a fishbowl."

"Motorcycles/atv's let me feel closer to nature."

or simply

"Freedom"

its the feeling of having all that power between your legs.

you dont get the same experiance when you are inside a car, being on a bike leaves you free to look around you without obstruction (within reason), plus i love having the freedom to be small and nimble in the traffic, and to attract the ladies, nothing like sitting on the bike with your helmet under your arm wearing a leather jacket ;)

quite a few inuendos in this post... coincidence?, or is it just 'cus bikes are sexy? :P

I'm doing some updating of my website, long overdue I've been told!

Anyway, I'm working on a few ideas to go along with the update to my trip through the summer and I'm wondering :

In one sentence, can you describe why you are a biker ? I've been trying and it's bl00dy difficult, so come on, lets have it,, why ?

id like to say i became a biker at 14 y.o but i have the fill of freedom even 2 day the first time i brockdown and another

biker stop to help wow and ive payed it forword ever since

u dont get that in ur car u just get abuse and bibed at.

threr is nothing like the biking famly if u ride a bike then u r part of that family the biggiest u will ever know and thanks

to all my fellow brothers &sisters bikeers out there for your help ovre the years even wen i came of u were there thanx.

Love the smell of two-strokes [esp. castrol R ] :rolleyes: cana get that be-hind a car windsceen.

One sentence, and that's all eh? Ok. No problem:

"The girls, why else."

The guys that deny this know they're lying outright. ;)

Nope - its definately not the girls for me :lol:

Although...................... ;)

I can guarantee that its not girls for me either.

I am a biker because its fun, exhilarating, quick and challenging, dont get stuck in traffic jams, and have the power to accelerate out of trouble (or just for fun). Its a way of life.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online