law

choppernorgate
This post is 5582 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

ive had this happen twice the first time burnt a hole in the arm of my jacket

cigarettes throne out of car windows if it would of been my leather id of followed em home and burn there jacker whilst ther on there back what can the law do about them throwing cigs out windows

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

ive had this happen twice the first time burnt a hole in the arm of my jacket

cigarettes throne out of car windows if it would of been my leather id of followed em home and burn there jacker whilst ther on there back what can the law do about them throwing cigs out windows

the stuff car drivers fling out is unbelievable most times i say something at the next lights or there wing mirror gets dislodged at the first opportunity, but last week my visor was misting up and i had it open when this idiot flung his fag out and sods law it went right in my helmet i have never stopped as quick and got my helmet off of course by then the bastard had got away and was unaware of what he had done.

the stuff car drivers fling out is unbelievable most times i say something at the next lights or there wing mirror gets dislodged at the first opportunity, but last week my visor was misting up and i had it open when this idiot flung his fag out and sods law it went right in my helmet i have never stopped as quick and got my helmet off of course by then the bastard had got away and was unaware of what he had done.

i think ther should b some sort of advert on the tv warning of this to motorist

The worst i had was 2 years ago when one of those cheap, nasty and VERY tacky flags that everyone had on their car windows flew off the car in front and landed squarely on my visor, rendering me compeltely blind.

I had no option but to stop in the middle of a dual carriangeway to pull the fuckin thing off.

I never caught up witht he driver but i did write a snotty letter (which WAS published lol) to my local rag :lol:

About 2 weeks ago i had a milkshake thrown at me on the A61. It hit the 'bars, and then covered my partially open visor, and my face. Not only did i nearly wipe out trying to stop and wipe it off, but all the way home all i could smell was McDonalds strawberry shitshake. I think that was on purpose though so it is kinda a different thing.

About 2 weeks ago i had a milkshake thrown at me on the A61. It hit the 'bars, and then covered my partially open visor, and my face. Not only did i nearly wipe out trying to stop and wipe it off, but all the way home all i could smell was McDonalds strawberry shitshake. I think that was on purpose though so it is kinda a different thing.

if i was you i would have caught him up and smashed his car in.

Thats what i would do personally. I havent really had anything thrown at me, apart from people throwing out fags and packets, not aimed at me of course

When drivers inadvertently loose items out of thier windows (as it's littering and illegal - clearly it's not intentional), then it's only good and right that you should make every effort to return the lost items.

This fat cat kinda bloke, driving a Rover 75 (when Britain still had a car industry) lost his cigar whilst I was following him. I don't quite know how I did it but as it landed squarly on my nuts I recovered it, drew level with the guy and gave him it back. Only problem (and it was due to my lack of rider-ability, M'lord) I over shot him (his window was open) and it landed either on his passenger seat or the footwell.

:ssst:

Carry a selection of bricks in an open pannier and whenever this happens, speed past them and let one fly through their windscreen.

Or.....

Be like me and get a fuck-off badass APC to drive around in.

People tend not to argue with armoured vehicles given we can rip through them like tinfoil.

I mostly jest about the first part, but I am getting fucked off with not being able to bully back at the stupid arseholes on the roads these days.

I don't take that kind of shit anywhere else in my life, but on the bike I have to, else I get made very dead very quickly.

another thing is window washers pointed out to the side so it gets u as u pass buggers

another thing is window washers pointed out to the side so it gets u as u pass buggers

Oh, that one's easy - Get a flip-front lid and gob on their windshield as you pass!!!

Back On My Moped I Once Had Somebodys Hat Fly Off In A Convertible And Landed Straight On My Dials (no Top To Cover Them.

If I Had The Speed I Would Have Given It Back . . . Maybe

An OldSkool Biker mate of mine carries a handful of pinball-sized ball bearings in his pocket........just for those cell-phoned tethered cagers that like to follow too close....... <_<

Amazing how much damage 1 ball bearing can do @ 70mph! :lol:

He was going down the Freeway.....couldn't get this cager off his backside.....so, reached in his left pocket & pulled 1 out & let it go right from on top of his shoulder.........Never saw that idiot again. :D

Of course, anyone should be heavily Armed if they're going to attempt to repramand my OldSkool mate. ;)

(Nam Vet & former HA)

ah right, may be worth considering for when you get those impatiant twats riding right behind me when i am flat out at 40, they dont want to overtake you but just piss you off so much, i have on occasion decided to give them a brake test, but daren't follow it all the way through incase they decide to shunt me :unsure:

they all sound grate but there should b some sort off tv add showing this as a problem like think bike

at the end of the day i wouldnt want a serious crash on my hands uknow

think ill stick to turnning the mirrors around as they dont use em

A can of WD40 or a can of chain lube in the tank bag works wonders too. Just pull it out and spray over your shoulder, and they have to stop to clean the windshield (giving you time to put more distance on them) because the wiper/washer just smears it making it worse.

A can of WD40 or a can of chain lube in the tank bag works wonders too. Just pull it out and spray over your shoulder, and they have to stop to clean the windshield (giving you time to put more distance on them) because the wiper/washer just smears it making it worse.

grate stuff

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online