NEC bikeshow - stands / deals etc

danster
This post is 5635 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

afternoon all, i know the show only starts today but i thought i'd start a post off about the bikeshow at the NEC.

I'm going up thursday with a few ideas and things i want but mainly to have a nose around, check out the babes and see whats at a good price.

i thought if anyone already knows, or goes this week and spots anything cool / cheap / worth a look etc etc they could update the post so that any of us who go up after can take a look?

my own shopping list will include at least....

optimate - again, lost the last 2 i have owned and i dont think i ever used either of them!

roof boxer helmet

some tools to continue my idiot learning curve of trial and error!

5 degree front end if the price is right....

some new gloves

forward controls, again if the price is right

and bound to be some gadgets or things i dont need that i will buy anyway - same as every other year i've been :-)

dan

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Dan,

I went yesterday on the preview and take plenty of cash, plastic with you LOL. There is plenty to be had, I got a nice set of 1 piece leathers with a ton off and a pair of SIDI boots which should have been £260 for £150. Everything you could ever want is at the show, Bikes, bits, clothing, women in no clothing, everything. :D

Happy hunting

Jim

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online