colour code rd250lc

jay1919
This post is 5781 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

UMMMM black

i think it is yamaha black on the list but powdercoating comes in Gloss black semi Gloss black (satin) or matt black

i do not think you will get a choice of shade, if you want real shiney then get it clear lacquer powdered as well

merv

thanks, merv do u do powder coat or is that what u paid?

also ,my bikes 4L1 1981 not sure what decals should be on it 2/3 strip all i know is it should be either a black or white model ,anyone know if theres a way to find out what it came out the factory like?

Thats what i paid the guy in north cornwall that did the job, but he has a big setup and does the bits for bikes amongst his regular work as a favour for fellow bikers he owns a Fazer and A H*n*a wet drweam 250

merv

ask about colours on here lc forum I can get you very good quality decals from germany they are not as cheap as some i have seen on ebay but the quality is excellent

merv

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online