biker rage

oldtimer
This post is 5648 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

well yesterday i went of as usual to asda to do some shopping feeling a bit under the weather,normally i would park up near the fence but as yesterday my leg was really bad i parked in one of the disabled spots, at this point i should explain i have a disabled tax disc and also a disabled blue badge.

when i finished getting the few bits i wanted i returned to my bike to find two women and the security guard stood there looking at my bike,one of the women said you ignorant bastard dont you realise these parking spaces are for disabled drivers have you no respect, the security guard said i have called the police and they will sort you out, at this point i was still calm and replied if you would all look you will see i have a disabled tax disc and a blue badge to which one of the women said well you cant be disabled if you can ride a motorbike , it was at this point where i lost the plot and became very abusive and a police van arrived, after being told to calm down twice by the police ,i explained to the policeman what had happened, he had a good look round my bike and said well yes you have got a disabled badge but these spaces are really meant for cars,he looked a bit shocked when i replied bollocks no they are for disabled people and not vechicle specific took his number and rode off leaving them all still arguing.

the ignorance of some car drivers is staggering you can be disabled and drive a car but not a motorbike,well in view of that i wil park at every occasion in disabled spots ballocks to them all

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You know what - I would write a VERY strong letter to the Chief Constable, and cc it to the managing director of ASDA. I would also call your local press and give NAB'd a call and get them involved too becuase they wont stand for this (i have details if you dont).

DO NOT let this drop. This was blatant discrimination against a disabled person, and i really hope you take it all the way.

I will help you wrote the letter if you like - im very good at snottograms, but dont let it drop hun.

Yes stand up and shout just cos you ride a bike does not mean you cannot use a space you are entitled too as a blue badge holder, as it is private property the police have no power over where you park i reckon. jobsworths like security guards need putting in there place they get snotty if i take the truck tractor unit into nearly empty car parks, my response is i am a customer as much as any other driver and i will go and find another supermarket to buy food in and hope that everyone boycotts that one and he is out of a job, i do not even attempt to get into busy car parks,

merv

You know what - I would write a VERY strong letter to the Chief Constable, and cc it to the managing director of ASDA. I would also call your local press and give NAB'd a call and get them involved too becuase they wont stand for this (i have details if you dont).

DO NOT let this drop. This was blatant discrimination against a disabled person, and i really hope you take it all the way.

I will help you wrote the letter if you like - im very good at snottograms, but dont let it drop hun.

thanks goff and mervin now i have calmed down i look back and see the funny side of it i always fight my corner and when i think of some of the things i said yesterday i think it will be a long time before any of them tackle a biker, as you said goff the nabd are an excellent organisation and because of them many disabled bikers can continue to ride there bikes , i will not be taking the matter any further as i am much to busy fighting this goverment and the powers to be on far more important issues the fact that most of our soldiers boys and girls dont have body armour and the right equipment ,but thanks any way for your support, ps have spent the last two hours trying to get the bloody sump plug out the last owner had rounded it off

Have you tried a small pair of stillson wrenches OT?

yes tried that but decided not to do anything else till i get a new sump plug and casket you know what its like mate if i get it out drain the oil i will end up having to put the old one back its a bit of a catch 22 thanks any way

Slam the fuckers for all you're worth!!!

yes tried that but decided not to do anything else till i get a new sump plug and casket you know what its like mate if i get it out drain the oil i will end up having to put the old one back its a bit of a catch 22 thanks any way

weld on a nut, then you can do it back up till you get a new one!!

I got an allen socket one from here

http://www.a2a4.com/