my baby

G-man
This post is 5791 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thats a lovely example you got there G-Man.

I see you also got overrun by fookin leaves in your garden too - mine is full of them and they are now blocking my drains - I HATE THE FOOKIN WINTER! :angry:

I see you also got overrun by fookin leaves in your garden too - mine is full of them and they are now blocking my drains - I HATE THE FOOKIN WINTER! :angry:

Don't mention LEAVES around here......I've got 4 BIG Silver maples in my front yard....& this time of year brings loads of raking/blowing to be done (damn near everyday) <_< ......I stuff the debris barrel for Recycling every week & still have enough left over to fill my truck with! :blink:

Myself, I don't hate Winter......but the Autmn leaves you can have!!! :angry:

G-Man......gotta be 1 of the nicer 360's I've seen. :thumb:

looks a ace bike mate

love the bars the way they are, and it so clean

temped to buy one now :lol:

Not really my cup of Earl Grey, but I do like to see nice clean 'older' bikes.

Leaves! next door has 12 birch and one beech tree. the wind blows every single leaf into our back garden - not a single bloody one goes next door - gone through one leaf hoover already this year, have to do it every sodding day or we loose the path......

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online