For those that were asking....

Goff
This post is 5614 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ive stuck some more piccies of Elviras paint job on me profile for those of you that PM'd me and asked me to email you some - was less hassle stickin 'em in there rather than sending individual emails.

And thankya for the kind comments (and the saucy ones :lol: )

Oh and the El Bandito has now been sold. ;)

*kiss kiss*

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Some sweet paintwork on your scoot there Goff ;)

Tell me.....What's it like riding with FloorBoards under your feet instead of proper Pegs? :unsure:

Some sweet paintwork on your scoot there Goff ;)

Tell me.....What's it like riding with FloorBoards under your feet instead of proper Pegs? :unsure:

Well you see, being vertically challenged its actually easier for me to ride - not only that but i dont fancy ending up with foot problems that can be associated with the riding position of pegs only - the greater surface area for the foot the better it is for your feet, and the less likely you are to have problems ;)

I know what you mean Goff, my short lil legs ache after a while on forward pegs, I end up riding like I'm on a deck chair :lol: (well it's a Harley so not much difference I guess :rolleyes: )

On the plus side, me little bod fits the R6 perfecto :)

:o would scare the shit out of me having those fangs lunging at me goolies while riding along!!

nicely done paint job but scary LOL

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online