R1 Wheels

Guest Mr Tickler
This post is 5654 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guest Mr Tickler

Hi,

I need a bit of advice really. I've got a 2004 R1 and I'd like to get another set of wheels for it so i can change them for trackdays, that kind of thing. I've seen loads of wheels on ebay for older model R1's, but very few for my model (well, not at the price I was thinking of anyway). Does anyone know if the older model wheels, say from a 2001 bike will fit mine? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi,

I need a bit of advice really. I've got a 2004 R1 and I'd like to get another set of wheels for it so i can change them for trackdays, that kind of thing. I've seen loads of wheels on ebay for older model R1's, but very few for my model (well, not at the price I was thinking of anyway). Does anyone know if the older model wheels, say from a 2001 bike will fit mine? Thanks

i think they do fit from what i can remember it might that the rear disc is a different size.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online