FZ6 S2 (2008) PERFORMANCE PARTS

bealsey41
This post is 5480 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• 4 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello everyone i am new to this forum, I am buying a new FZ6 (Naked) this saturday, i have been looking for parrts, especially new end cans but struggling a bit, anyone know where i could find things. Cheers

i have just bought one a couple of weekends ago... in white........ im lovin it, a couple of people a week i noticed have stopped and admired it!!! Enjoy, its a beaut!!!

oh and i havent found anywhere yet! but will do a good search soon!!!!!

Hello everyone i am new to this forum, I am buying a new FZ6 (Naked) this saturday, i have been looking for parrts, especially new end cans but struggling a bit, anyone know where i could find things. Cheers

H mate, check my fazer out on Yamaha gallery titled My Fazer S2 and check out what parts I have fitted to the bike.

Belly pan and radiator cover were from Yamaha, Scorpion exhausts just fitted were from more speed racing.

If you want any more info address etc send me a PM and I will get back to you as some as poss.

Cheers Phil.

• 2 weeks later...

click on a member vew pro: then click on gallery

as for bike type in bitzforbikes and take a look good priceies too

good luck & ride safe

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the info, sorry about late replies had to work away in scotland!!!! I have managed to find some scorpion cans for £200 so just saving my pennies. I wanted a white one at first but my dealer could not get anymore but i love the stealthy black on matt black look now!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest notap74

hi just joined i have just got a lazer x-treme exhaust has 4 pipes and sounds very nice . i have done a lot of mods to my bike. and they are very nick bikes to ride i love them

Hi, i am also new to this forum, but just to say i past my test in the summer 08 and went and got a FZ6N i love it looks good no stress on wrists when riding and it does what u want it to do, i got scorpion cans for it from thunderroad,in wales but sure they are world wide. I took the baffels out and it sounds awsome mate. I got contiys on there belly pan took the origanel number plate holder off, new small led indecaters and also a smocked led rear light and changed the grips and red wheel tape whitch sets them off nice. going to add photos soon of then i bought it and also after i modded it.

Peace ;)

• 4 months later...

Thanks for the info, sorry about late replies had to work away in scotland!!!! I have managed to find some scorpion cans for £200 so just saving my pennies. I wanted a white one at first but my dealer could not get anymore but i love the stealthy black on matt black look now!

were are these from most of the exausts i've seen are at least 300 quid cheers

hi just joined i have just got a lazer x-treme exhaust has 4 pipes and sounds very nice . i have done a lot of mods to my bike. and they are very nick bikes to ride i love them

were was this from and how much cheers

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online