YZF R125

Geordie83
This post is 4955 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi this is my first post. I have a yzf r125, I have a double bubble, tail tidy and pillion cover ordered and im lookin at a new full exhaust system but for £300 the performance difference will be little to zero im just looking for someone who has put a system on there 125 who can recommened or advise against

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi this is my first post. I have a yzf r125, I have a double bubble, tail tidy and pillion cover ordered and im lookin at a new full exhaust system but for £300 the performance difference will be little to zero im just looking for someone who has put a system on there 125 who can recommened or advise against

Hi - I have a YZF-R125 as well with the full Yamaha accessory kit. having recently passed my bike test I have asked two local Yammy dealers about de-restricting my bike as I now want a bit more oomph having ridden a 500cc machine . Oh boy,pork sandwich at a bamitsiva comes to mind...... Not gone down well. The general opion is that a "Race Exhaust" would at best add about 3hp. To re-map the ECU would be be as expensive. So I would say its probaly not worth spending hard earned money trying to get any more out of your machine.

there is already tones of threads on this bike...

have a look.

Its a 125, it aint fast, never wil be

and pillion cover, you mean seat cowel?

better than not having a bike at all

Exactly its not ment to be fast just to give experience on a bike before stepping up to something with juice. I was just wanting to no if anyone had fitted a can that would recommened one

Hello

I m new here and i come from Slovenia so sorry for my very bad english :) . I have yamaha yzf r 125 too and is great bike. But i have one question. My max speed on this yamaha is 115 km/h or 72 mph. Is this normal? Because the other yzf r 125 owners said that they reached 125 km/h or 78 mph easly and everytime. Is maybe my yamaha restricted? And how i derestricted my yamaha?

Thank you

Exactly its not ment to be fast just to give experience on a bike before stepping up to something with juice. I was just wanting to no if anyone had fitted a can that would recommened one

from what i have seen the arkoprovic is the best out there at the moment for sound and performance.

ive just stuck the carbon 400 pound scorpian on mine mate. took the baffle out. it sounds awesome! loads better than the leo vince. not to sure about much more power mind but it sounds BIG!

ive just stuck the carbon 400 pound scorpian on mine mate. took the baffle out. it sounds awesome! loads better than the leo vince. not to sure about much more power mind but it sounds BIG!

just a quick question! how do you take the baffles out then.???

pu the pic please

Ive always thought the scorpion exhaust sounded the best?

What is everyones elses view?

Prob already been asked alot! but tbh the exhaust does F*** all to the over performance so if your gonna buy one its for the sound!

cheers,

Charlie

Ive always thought the scorpion exhaust sounded the best?

What is everyones elses view?

Prob already been asked alot! but tbh the exhaust does F*** all to the over performance so if your gonna buy one its for the sound!

cheers,

Charlie

yeah scorpian sounds good with baffle out, i got pulled by the filth yesterday for it being too loud! of course i'll put it back in!!!!???

yeah scorpian sounds good with baffle out, i got pulled by the filth yesterday for it being too loud! of course i'll put it back in!!!!???

Pulled by the filth , lucky you weren’t pulled by the Fuzz :lol:

Scorpion it is then ;)

baffle easy to take out?

yeah dead easy Charlie. one screw and its out! trust me you'll love it! go for the carbon one it looks great on my midnight black! happy riding!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online