Scottoiler Dual Injector

nickm
This post is 5825 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Has anyone fitted a Scottoiler Dual Injector to their bike. I've ordered one to fit to my fazer. I thought that have oil drop on both sides of the chain would be better as I use my bike all year round. Any opinions appreciated.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well only got a Mk7 on the big trailie but had a loobmaster double sided oiler on the RD250 for a time works well when set up right, as yuo say lubes both sides of the chain thinking about getting one for the trailie

Merv

Has anyone fitted a Scottoiler Dual Injector to their bike. I've ordered one to fit to my fazer. I thought that have oil drop on both sides of the chain would be better as I use my bike all year round. Any opinions appreciated.

I've not fitted a dual injector, but I'm about to get a unit for my Fazer 600 - I'd be interested to see how you have fitted it, pics?????

Might even consider a dual rather than a single.

Apparently you use less oil - I'm not convinced

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online