Motorbike Test!

Mikey*DTR
This post is 5887 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Watch out, might just be a rouse to get that HUGE dog something to eat!

lol he doesnt eat very much at all! He's more likely to drool you to death rather than anything else :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Get yourself a test booked but keep ringing around and see if there's been any cancellations. Last week a friend of mine arranged a test which was going to be the end of September. On Monday he managed to get a cancellation slot and is booked in for 11th Aug !

Well if you get something over our way let me know - you are welcome to come stay with us if necessary ;)

Haha i will do Cheers Goff ;) il have your new dogs bed defo be bigger enough lol :D thanks for that x

the same thing happened not long after i did my test. the dsa brought in 33bhp/direct access. the press and the bike training industry said it was the end of biking, but here we are 13 years later and the only thing that has changed is a relative increase in insurance for novice riders.

got stung by a bee on my test, but still passed 1st time - whhich was cool

haha ouch :D nice 1

Get yourself a test booked but keep ringing around and see if there's been any cancellations. Last week a friend of mine arranged a test which was going to be the end of September. On Monday he managed to get a cancellation slot and is booked in for 11th Aug !

Yep im guna mate seems like one of the only things i can do...tbh it doesnt really bother me if i get my license tomorow or in the next few months. iv got a bike im happy with it been tidied up to my standards im still having fun and learning alot...but it would be nice to have the license now but it doesnt matter im keeping the dt for a few more months yet :D

wow mike stop the treble posting

........ makes my poor excuse of a jack russel look even more perthetic

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog, as they say.

We've got two Westies, best hyper sensitive early warning system about! Punch way above thier weight in the barking catagory!

lol how else do i reply to you all?>?

Click on the "Quote" button on the post you want quote, it will turn red, Use the "add reply" button at the bottom of the page rather than the "reply" button on each post and you'll then see the multiple quotes in your post, you can edit out the bits you don't want to use too.

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

Haha i will do Cheers Goff ;) il have your new dogs bed defo be bigger enough lol :D thanks for that x

haha ouch :D nice 1

haha its very tempting dont ya think ;) id love to meet a dog that big lol makes my poor excuse of a jack russel look even more perthetic

No worries i can swim ;)

Yep im guna mate seems like one of the only things i can do...tbh it doesnt really bother me if i get my license tomorow or in the next few months. iv got a bike im happy with it been tidied up to my standards im still having fun and learning alot...but it would be nice to have the license now but it doesnt matter im keeping the dt for a few more months yet :D

See its all goooooooooooooood

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog, as they say.

We've got two Westies, best hyper sensitive early warning system about! Punch way above thier weight in the barking catagory!

haha yer not with this guy it isnt he has no fight in him what so ever literally walks across the floor when your there looks up the does a weird scream bark and starts limping pick him up give him cuddles put him down he walks away fine :D lol hes a big girl!

westies lol are nuts haha good bike protection stick em in the garage

Try phoning round a few bike schools further afield. It will be worth the travel if you can get in sooner.

Here in Oldham i believe there is only a week or 2 to wait. :D

Geoff why do you look like a pretty girly? OGRi

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

Geoff why do you look like a pretty girly? OGRi

I am geoff and I am bloke.

You have qouted GOFF lol she is indeed female

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online