modifications

yamahasut
This post is 5757 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone

Am new to this club

I have got a 1991 FZR600 Genusis, i am trying to streetfighter. I am trying to change the rear seat unit,

Would anybody no what ones will fit straight on.

Thanks

Yamahasut

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The early R6 and R1 seat units fit the YZF750 with minor mods so should work on the FZR600 as the bodywork is interchangeable between the two.

Thanks for that.

Have you done this to your bike,

What kind of problems did you find.

hi m8 google heaths fzr it will tell u how to fit a thundercat tank ( easy ) and tell u how to fit the r6 seat unit i have done this to mine but used a r1 seat unit wasnt to hard . check out the gallery and your find mine.............................. if u need help just e mail me,

hi m8 google heaths fzr it will tell u how to fit a thundercat tank ( easy ) and tell u how to fit the r6 seat unit i have done this to mine but used a r1 seat unit wasnt to hard . check out the gallery and your find mine.............................. if u need help just e mail me,

Hi m8 thanks for the info will check it out.

Have tried to find yur pics but not there. Could you send me some, just so i can see what it would look like.

Thnks m8

Thanks for that.

Have you done this to your bike,

What kind of problems did you find.

Hi ya, I haven't done the swap but I run FZR600 bodywork on my YZF for track days. Fits better than the standard 750 panels :blink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online