Tail Tidies

AltyR6
This post is 5685 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all - I am new to the forum. Name is Paul, live in Altrincham South Manchester and have just bought a 2003 R6. I am after some advice over what Tail Tidy to get. Having done a quick google search have come up with a few but I can't work out whether you lose the rear indicators or not? Similarly, some seem simple to fit, others require drilling! Before I go and splash out some pennies on this, I would like to know if anyone on here has a tail tidy on a 2003 R6, how hard they were to fit with indicators and where they bought it from?

Cheers in advance.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello all - I am new to the forum. Name is Paul, live in Altrincham South Manchester and have just bought a 2003 R6. I am after some advice over what Tail Tidy to get. Having done a quick google search have come up with a few but I can't work out whether you lose the rear indicators or not? Similarly, some seem simple to fit, others require drilling! Before I go and splash out some pennies on this, I would like to know if anyone on here has a tail tidy on a 2003 R6, how hard they were to fit with indicators and where they bought it from?

Cheers in advance.

http://www.evotech-performance.com/acatalo..._Tail_Tidy.html

check that out. I have an evotech tidy on my fazer, and it's really good quality, n piss easy to fit.

• 4 weeks later...

Cheers in advance.

Paul, I am also on the lookout for one for my R6 2008 - R&G do them and also Evotech as above - both look to be the best quality and seem easy to fit. I am based about 8 miles from you in Alt, may see you about on your R6.

• 1 month later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online