7 Speed

FatBoy Biker
This post is 5908 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hay every one im new to all of this so here gos nutting, im just wondering if it is poss to get a 7 speed box for a yammy :mellow: or one that would fit lol,i no its abit of a long shot but iv got a project on the go for my yzf-r125 and every one seems to b finding it hard to get parts for it e.g exhausts (which btw i can get hold of peeps and not the micron one all custome built). For abit of a laff one day im planning to turbo it but idealy i would liketo find a 7th gear befor thinking about putting my turbo concept idea into action so i dont compleatly destroy the engin.

hope some one can help? :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Try shovelling in a Cagiva 125 7 speed lump mate,

thats the only thing i can think of, it wont be easy as the Cagiva is a 2 stroke and the yz is 4 stroke but it is amazing what can be done

Try shovelling in a Cagiva 125 7 speed lump mate,

thats the only thing i can think of, it wont be easy as the Cagiva is a 2 stroke and the yz is 4 stroke but it is amazing what can be done

I have thort about that but idearly i wana stik to the 4t, but to b honest ther isnt much options out at the mo, and thows cagivas my m8 had oe and thy fudgeing fly even when ther restrikted. Would you rekon it would b poss to take the gearsout there houseing and then in theory swap the spindels that ther on ( i no it will b alot more technical but do get what i mean ??) and then put it bak in lol

I have thort about that but idearly i wana stik to the 4t, but to b honest ther isnt much options out at the mo, and thows cagivas my m8 had oe and thy fudgeing fly even when ther restrikted. Would you rekon it would b poss to take the gearsout there houseing and then in theory swap the spindels that ther on ( i no it will b alot more technical but do get what i mean ??) and then put it bak in lol

no....think about it

no....think about it

y wouldnt it work mite take a shuehorn and alot of grease and a real mechanic

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online