5 weeks waiting!

TazR6
This post is 5927 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

After 5 weeks, I am getting my bike back on the road today!

Its been a LOOOOON 5 weeks.

Picking up the tank and undertray and the final 2 fairing panels from the bodyshop in a few mins, then get back and start reassembly. Knowing my luck it will be raining all afternoon so I wont be able to take her out lol.

Not been on here since it came off the raod as it would have been too depressing.

I will post some pics up as soon as I have taken some.

I have had her done ALMOST standard. There are a couple of extra decals, the decals are Bright White and Chrome instead of Pearl White and Grey, and I have changed teh color very subtley to what i think is an even more vivid Blue. It will look pretty standard on its own, but the difference will be seen when parked next to another.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

After 5 weeks, I am getting my bike back on the road today!

Its been a LOOOOON 5 weeks.

Picking up the tank and undertray and the final 2 fairing panels from the bodyshop in a few mins, then get back and start reassembly. Knowing my luck it will be raining all afternoon so I wont be able to take her out lol.

Not been on here since it came off the raod as it would have been too depressing.

I will post some pics up as soon as I have taken some.

I have had her done ALMOST standard. There are a couple of extra decals, the decals are Bright White and Chrome instead of Pearl White and Grey, and I have changed teh color very subtley to what i think is an even more vivid Blue. It will look pretty standard on its own, but the difference will be seen when parked next to another.

thought you had an Aprilia and where waiting for a part then

Merv

Gutted. Was hoping today would have been my new look bikes maiden voyage. However, even though it is now ready to roll, it is still grounded. I have left the fuel cap, and tank brackets at the bodyshop, and it does not open til Monday! Proper gutted.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online