Assen this weekend

sket
This post is 5946 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi my 1st post thinking of going to Assen this weekend, I've no ticket for the track, can you get them at the gate ? is there ever any problem finding a camp site ? do you have to pre book every thing ? still room on a ferry from Harwich on 26th leaving at 0900 and return from the Hook of Holland 29th 1430 for £164. It's 170 miles to Assen from the Hook. Any one going off this site ?

Thanks

Ian

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi my 1st post thinking of going to Assen this weekend, I've no ticket for the track, can you get them at the gate ? is there ever any problem finding a camp site ? do you have to pre book every thing ? still room on a ferry from Harwich on 26th leaving at 0900 and return from the Hook of Holland 29th 1430 for £164. It's 170 miles to Assen from the Hook. Any one going off this site ?

Thanks

Ian

Hi again

Sorry to be a pain but really need some help here, if I'm going to go I need some info.

Ian

Hi again

Sorry to be a pain but really need some help here, if I'm going to go I need some info.

Ian

Ian

Never been to Assen TT circuit but passed it on several occasions with the truck, on big events a lot of fields around the area are full of campers.here is the TT circuit website assen tt

Ian

Never been to Assen TT circuit but passed it on several occasions with the truck, on big events a lot of fields around the area are full of campers.here is the TT circuit website assen tt

Thanks for the link Mervin, booking ferry 2 moro, gonna go on me own, right old billy no mates. LOL Couple of mates said they would come if we built the local church steeple higher so they can still see it, or a bigger ball of string to tie to there bikes, so they dont get lost.

Ian

Hi m8, welcome

Been to Assen loads of times and have always bought my ticket at the gate....BUT...don't expect to get anywhere near a grandstand seat...it just aint happening :o

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online