RD250 Seat Cover

tonyl66
This post is 5714 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

My Dad is working on getting a '72 RD250 back on the road. He's got it running again, but we need a new seat cover and probably foam too. Does anyone know where we could find one without going nuts on the price? It doesn't have to be totally authentic or anything, just a working seat cover that's not going to cost an arm and a leg.

Tony

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

My Dad is working on getting a '72 RD250 back on the road. He's got it running again, but we need a new seat cover and probably foam too. Does anyone know where we could find one without going nuts on the price?

It really depends where you are... I know a really good upholsterer locally, but if you're not in West Yorkshire it might not me of much use.

on ebay theres a couple cats makin em 29.00 bucks, I bought one for a honda resto dirtbike, it was easy to install starting at the back being sure the letters were center on seat. as for the foam find some hd foam scuplt it with an elect knife.

• 4 months later...

My Dad is working on getting a '72 RD250 back on the road. He's got it running again, but we need a new seat cover and probably foam too. Does anyone know where we could find one without going nuts on the price? It doesn't have to be totally authentic or anything, just a working seat cover that's not going to cost an arm and a leg.

Tony

Hi Tony,

PGM supplies new replica seat covers with the strap. They are £45.00 including UK delivery. A new foam is £75.00 including UK delivery. A complete seat (Base+foam+cover+strap, all built up) is £155.00 including UK postage.

Regards, Jonny.

PGM

01289 386720

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online