Yamaha dt125 2003 few questions

d.mac rx
This post is 5811 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

on the kickstart side of the crank case the is a small circular window below the kick start the is no oil in there should it be full and if so what oil do i need. also if i ride the bike around for a while there is engine oil ontop of the case could it be just a new gasket is needed. and 1 last q there is a rattle again on that side of the engine and builds with the revs any1 had this problem thanks alot Dom.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

on the kickstart side of the crank case the is a small circular window below the kick start the is no oil in there should it be full and if so what oil do i need. also if i ride the bike around for a while there is engine oil ontop of the case could it be just a new gasket is needed. and 1 last q there is a rattle again on that side of the engine and builds with the revs any1 had this problem thanks alot Dom.

There should be gear box oil in there,im no expert but the rattle your hearing could be signs that your bike needs a rebuild,it could be the top or bottom end or if your unlucky both.Im sure someone else with a bit more knowlage on the mechanical side of bikes will come along and help.