yam rd350ypvs

dd coop
This post is 5888 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

helllp

my son has a b reg Yamaha rd350ypvs and the bottom end has gone, does anyone have any idea where i can either get the crank reground, new big end refitted and reset or a good second hand crank complete with rods already attatched????

pleeeaaazze

thanks

ste

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

helllp

my son has a b reg Yamaha rd350ypvs and the bottom end has gone, does anyone have any idea where i can either get the crank reground, new big end refitted and reset or a good second hand crank complete with rods already attatched????

pleeeaaazze

thanks

ste

the crank can be rebuilt the big end ball bearings will be replaced with the rest of the bearings and pins that they run in

PJ engineering will do this for you they have a collection and return service, pj engineering they did my aircooled 400 crank a couple of years ago i think it cost £160 at the time too rebuild you get new rods bearings and lab seal all pressed together and trued up, Norbo may have some exchange units cheaper but rebuilt using the good parts from the crank not all new parts rdlc crazy

merv

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online