Alex
Alex

Kettenmax Premium Motorbike Chain Cleaner

Ease of Use:
The Kettenmax Premium is so user-friendly, you might mistake it for your new best friend. The instructions are clearer than the sky on a perfect riding day, making assembly easier than finding an excuse to hit the open road. However, don't be fooled into thinking this is a one-handed, "look ma, no hands!" operation. The chain cleaner has a tendency to dance around during use, requiring you to steady it with one hand while wielding your cleaning solution like a master swordsman with the other. A minor inconvenience, but it's all part of the bonding experience with your beloved two-wheeled steed.

Premium Features:
The Kettenmax Premium outshines its standard sibling like a high-performance engine roaring past a moped. With four different brush sizes that eliminate the need for arts and crafts time (no more cutting brushes!), you can ensure your chain is treated with the utmost care and precision, regardless of its size. The improved brush system is like a tiny army of scrubbing warriors, fighting against the forces of dirt and grime to restore your chain to its former glory.

And let's not forget the pièce de résistance: the bag that catches excess cleaner and lubricant like a skilled juggler. Gone are the days of the sad little hose dripping on your driveway, making way for a more convenient and cleaner experience, ensuring your workspace remains as immaculate as your chain.

Cleaning Performance:
The cleaning brushes on the Kettenmax Premium are more relentless than a biker who's had one too many cups of coffee. They fearlessly tackle built-up dirt and grime, leaving no stone unturned or chain link uncleaned. However, like the end of a thrilling ride, the real challenge begins when it's time to clean the Kettenmax Premium itself. The device drips cleaner and the small crevices are a magnet for grime, making cleaning the device a bit of a wild goose chase. But hey, nobody ever said the life of a biker was easy!

Lubrication Performance:
Picture this: after an epic clash with dirt and grime, your chain emerges victorious, ready for the grand finale. It's time to pamper your valiant chain with the smooth caress of lubricant. But wait! Why must you first clean the Kettenmax before diving into the world of lubrication? Fear not, for even though cleaning the device is a bit of a challenge, keeping the inside dirty and using it solely for cleaning doesn't hamper its effectiveness. After all, spraying lubricant on your chain is like icing on a cake – effortless and oh-so-satisfying – and doesn't require a fancy contraption to get the job done. So, go forth and spray lubricant direct from a can with confidence, knowing that you've got the best of both worlds at your fingertips.

Quality and Durability:
The Kettenmax Premium is well built, with a thick high-quality plastic. The brushes seem like they'll be good for a years typical riding.

In conclusion, if you're looking for a chain cleaning device that's as reliable as your trusty leather jacket and has a personality to match, look no further this is the best I've come across. With its ease of use and impressive cleaning, it's a match made in biker heaven. Just remember to hold onto it like you would your motorcycle on a winding mountain road, and be prepared for a little post-cleaning.

RATING
★★★★☆

4 out of 5 stars – the Kettenmax Premium is like a good hair day for your motorcycle chain. Not quite perfection, but pretty darn close!

Apology: Oops, my bad! I was so engrossed in the cleaning process that I forgot to snap some before pics. But fear not, dear readers, I promise to remember next time I need to spruce up my dirty chain. I'll even throw in a bonus video of the cleaner doing its thing.

thumbnail_IMG_5687.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5688.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.