Nurburgring.

This post is 5899 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Any going to the Ring this weekend? See Ya there if your going.......Mines a Bitburger, if your buying! :D

• 3 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Another Blinding weekend of fast laps an FOG! (not at the same time you understand) :blink:

Took the bikes in the van on the Chunnel £98 return.

Met a couple of Yam riders touring through the region with a tractor rider and one of the Suz**£! thingys!

I would recommend the Berghotel Hohe Acht. FRANK a really nice guy, who speaks pretty good English and appreciates you having an attempt at the old Sprechen sie Deutsch. (never said I could did I)

http://hohe-acht.com

100_0162.jpg

Ready to go!

100_0166.jpg

Heres some we met earlier.

100_0184.jpg

AFTER the mist had lifted

100_0189.jpg

Nice of Roman to join us at the table!

ITS NOT THAT WAY UP ON PHOTOBUCKET :huh:

• 2 months later...

Another Blinding weekend of fast laps an FOG! (not at the same time you understand) :blink:

Took the bikes in the van on the Chunnel £98 return.

Met a couple of Yam riders touring through the region with a tractor rider and one of the Suz**£! thingys!

I would recommend the Berghotel Hohe Acht. FRANK a really nice guy, who speaks pretty good English and appreciates you having an attempt at the old Sprechen sie Deutsch. (never said I could did I)

http://hohe-acht.com

100_0162.jpg

Ready to go!

100_0166.jpg

Heres some we met earlier.

100_0184.jpg

AFTER the mist had lifted

100_0189.jpg

Nice of Roman to join us at the table!

ITS NOT THAT WAY UP ON PHOTOBUCKET :huh:

I was there that weekend. I am back out there the end of the month for a few days so if your there i might see you.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online