Help! new to this

kennyr6
This post is 5994 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i ahve a yamaha r6 2003 and want to replace original can with a great sounding race can could you give me advice on what to get and why? and tell me what you all have . Cheers kenny

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

It all depends on what YOU like the look and sound of. You wont get any real power gains without a fueling mod and dyno settup, whatever you go for. Cheaper brands tent to make more noise at the expense of power anyway.

When you make your choice bear these things in mind:

• Make sure it is E marked and does not say "Race use only" or "not for road use" it is a right pain when the the old bill start sniffing, or at Mot time.

• get one with a removable baffle, so you can keep the noise police happy if you have to

• When fitted, go through villages, and around built up areas in a high gear with low revs so you don`t attract too much attention. Unless you like being the victim of an ever increasingly oppressive government.

Having said all that, go for a Yoshi. TRS, Coz they look cool and sound like a banshee on heat ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online