2000 (5EB) Decals

TazR6
This post is 5988 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Can anyone suggest anywhere (Im in Nottingham) I can get some decals from for my bike? I have got the "YAMAHA" and "R6" ones sourced, but cant find any for the seat cowling (the "swoosh" that goes from the seat backwards) as seen on this picture;

100_2152.jpg

I am getting quite a lot of paintwork done, and need replacement decals.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

cant help for the area Taz. but i have had decals made up in the past when rebuilding bikes, and any good sign maker should be able to do the job. they will want the seat before you take them off to get the lines and angles.

i would compare their prices with a price from your Yam dealer first .

i found it a good idea to get them to fit them as im crap at getting decals in line . so the extra hours labour could be worth it

Sorted. I ordered from [email protected]. They arrived yesterday, and they are awesome! I got YZF, several YAMAHA and R6 decals. I chose white, with contrasting color being Chrome. So the 6 is Chrome, as is the background on the YZF decals. They are brilliant quality, and a good price.

as for the graphics, I have sourced a relatively local outfit. The Image Works. Contact Graham there on 0115 944 3111 or visit www.the-image-works-.co.uk. Email [email protected]. The Image Works, Block 4, merlin Way, Quarry Hill Industrial Estate, Ilkeston, Derbyshire. DE7 4RA.

Tell him Neil/TazR6 recommended you to contact him. he will sort you out.

They will do anything at all, and have a huge amount of colors etc.

So if you need vinyl for anything at all, look no further.