1969 CS 180

nae
This post is 5903 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Everyone,

Renae here from Australia.

Just trying to get a bit more info on my baby...1969 CS180. Have owned her for 2 years and love her to bits, she is in immaculate condition and still boasts 9900 original miles. I only take her out once every 2 months so im eager to know as much info about her as i can.

Does anyone know about this model?? Even google doesnt seem to be able to help.

I know there were only a certain amount made, obviously mine is one of the very few operational and in show condition.

Any help would be appreciated :)

tks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello and welcome to our forum. The 180 Yamaha, I believe, was called the YCS1. In Canada we didn't care for Yamahas' numerical model designations, so it was labeled a Bonanza as well. In the late sixties they were quite popular around here. Do you have the roadster or the high pipe version?

Hello and welcome to our forum. The 180 Yamaha, I believe, was called the YCS1. In Canada we didn't care for Yamahas' numerical model designations, so it was labeled a Bonanza as well. In the late sixties they were quite popular around here. Do you have the roadster or the high pipe version?

Hi, thanks for replying. I have the high pipe version.

I was told by Yamaha over here that it was also called the YCS1, sadly google cant seem to help me too much with that either...lol

I like the name bonanza tho, sounds kinda retro.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online