Biker Born and (in) bred

drewpy
This post is 5901 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

There was a biker sitting in a pub, quietly enjoying his pint, when the door opens and in walks a lady of easily negotiable affection. She sits at the bar next to the biker and says in a husky voice, Hey big boy, have you ever had a thrill?

Yeah, replies the biker, I was out on my bike and was rippin down some country lanes; the sun was shinin the little birds wuz tweetin, the bike was runnin sweet and everythin was cool.

No, I mean have you ever had a REAL thrill? she asks again.

Oh yeah, he answers. I was cranking it over into some really tight bends and the footpegs were scraping out wiv sparks flying behind me!

Bloody hell, she thinks, this bloke is so thick his brain must be custard.

I'll make it simple for him.....

What I mean is, she says, as she runs her hand up the inside of his thigh and squeezes his nuts, opens her legs to reveal a complete absence of panties and hair, have you ever felt a cunt?

Yeah, he sez.

I fell off!"

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

, have you ever felt a cunt?

Yeah, he sez.

I fell off!"

HA :lol: yER NO WISE . ;;;; OI :huh: U BOOKED UR TICKET TO MOS ;) COW ?? OR U GIVIN THE 400 A REAL

JAUNT B)

, have you ever felt a cunt?

Yeah, he sez.

I fell off!"

:lol:

Yes I felt one many moons ago, rode my DT to work in Manchester, around 13 miles in freezing cold winter, fell off turning off the road into work, much to the security guards amusement...Ouch :blush: