lotherton show

This post is 5989 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Nice to meet you at stafford today blackhat250! :)

hope you got back safe and fully tanked up before heading back to bonnie scotland!!

lotherton show is 27th July, I have booked 2 weeks hols either side but not booked anything yet. so at the mo' can go!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hope you got back safe and fully tanked up

lotherton show is 27th July, I have booked 2 weeks hols either side but not booked anything yet. so at the mo' can go!!

yeah drewpy made it hame 8.30ish, [ cooking oil in me old land,rover.] good to meet u manchunians.

Wot a show too much visual data for my brain to take in. :unsure: gona try & get to more show s." how did mike"s old g.s.x. fair ?

hope you got back safe and fully tanked up

yeah drewpy made it hame 8.30ish, [ cooking oil in me old land,rover.] good to meet u manchunians.

Wot a show too much visual data for my brain to take in. :unsure: gona try & get to more show s." how did mike"s old g.s.x. fair ?

Glad you liked the show, it is amazing 1st time you see it. does get a bit "samey" if you go twice a year, but its the ride down there that is the best bit for us now (A roads)

I think his battery is duff as the starter motor was very very sluggish. but he has had it off the road since sept with no trickle charge. BTW its CBX ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online