Dream Bikes???

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2
This post is 5813 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

Morning Folks,

Me being a nosie git. I want to know what everyones dream bike is??

Myself i would love Suzuki B-King.

Also wouldn't mind an 08 R6 for the track.

Cheers Guys,

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Personally, I can't understand what Suzuki was thinking about when it launched the B King. Ugliest bike I've seen, even more than my TDM ;). Still - different strokes and all that.

I, too, would like to get another R6 purely for track use and complement the TDM with an R1 circa 2005 for Sunday blasts.

Then there are a few classics I'd like - a Norton Commando (750) like the one dad used to have, a Suzi Kettle just for that noise, a Gold Star and a TZR250 or KH500. I'm not sure that I would be able to live with the frames and brakes on the KH or Kettle, mind.

I'd best start buying those lottery tickets.....

[quote

I, too, would like to get another R6 purely for track use and complement the TDM with an R1 circa 2005 for Sunday blasts.

Then there are a few classics I'd like - a Norton Commando (750) like the one dad used to have, a Suzi Kettle just for that noise, a Gold Star and a TZR250 or KH500. I'm not sure that I would be able to live with the frames and brakes on the KH or Kettle, mind.

I'd best start buying those lottery tickets.....

Your'e a mind reader, I would like all these too, Oh and a V Max.

Dream bike, oh god, where do I start..............I love the oldies meself

MV Agusta 750 America

Benelli 750 sei

Laverda Jota 180

DBD34 GS

and that's just for starters.........

• 3 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online