Fs1e Wiring diagrams

sarah
This post is 6009 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi I've just joined and am wondering if anyone has a wiring diagram for the later Fs1e. Mine is F reg 1988. I have an earlier Haynes manual and it doesn't have the wiring codes for the indicator warning light etc. Please can anyone help

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi what exactly do you want to know?? colours of wires to the indicater warning light? if so why? is it not working?? normally the bulb, indicater wires on yams are black for earths, and brown for left side and green for right hand side.

hi what exactly do you want to know?? colours of wires to the indicater warning light? if so why? is it not working?? normally the bulb, indicater wires on yams are black for earths, and brown for left side and green for right hand side.

Hi

The problem is that everything is wired up and works, but the indicator warning light doesn't flash when indicators are on someone has connected them to the neutral warning light. Rather than pull the unit apart to find out which wires run from the connecting block to the instrament panel I was hoping to find a later diagram as the earlier ones don't seem to have the indicator waning light (probably why whoever did it connected it wrongly). All wires going to lamp units and relay are either choc brown or dark green but from the connecting block on there are none this colour!! Does this explaination make sense?

Regards Sarah

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online