Lost keys

woodyonebomb
This post is 5995 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys,lost my keys recently for my 1994 yzf 750.it was my only set and my steering lock is also on!!does anyone know where i can get a replacement?also i thought of breaking the seat lock off and having a key made to the number on it,will this fit the ignition? i know there is a seperate key for the fuel tank but cant remember if the ignition and the seat lock are the same key,thanks in advance

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi guys,lost my keys recently for my 1994 yzf 750.it was my only set and my steering lock is also on!!does anyone know where i can get a replacement?also i thought of breaking the seat lock off and having a key made to the number on it,will this fit the ignition? i know there is a seperate key for the fuel tank but cant remember if the ignition and the seat lock are the same key,thanks in advance

There should be a code on the side of the ignition switch (label on the switch housing). Take that code to any good locksmith. If you don't have any overseas I am sure I could get one made for you here in the states. You should be able to remove enough plastic to get to the lock assy without the key.

Sean

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online