A Big Hello

Selthal
This post is 6013 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just wanted to introduce myself, im Martin from Ipswich Suffolk, recently bought my 2007 R6 over the moon with it i love it to bits. Always been into cars mainly, currently owning a Mitsubishi Evo 8 but honestly not even in the same league as the bike :P Everyone seems so dam friendly on the bikes to!!

Anyways just wanted to say a "Hello"been looking around for a healthy forum to join and well i think ive found it. Hopefully see you around on the forums :)

Cheers.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

An equally large welcome.

In the main, Motorcyclists are friendly, and always have time to give a quick nod or wave.

Enjoy.

Just wanted to introduce myself, im Martin from Ipswich Suffolk, recently bought my 2007 R6 over the moon with it i love it to bits. Always been into cars mainly, currently owning a Mitsubishi Evo 8 but honestly not even in the same league as the bike :P Everyone seems so dam friendly on the bikes to!!

Anyways just wanted to say a "Hello"been looking around for a healthy forum to join and well i think ive found it. Hopefully see you around on the forums :)

Cheers.

Unusual to get a new bike "OVER THE MOON" usually come from under the counter, or over the internet ;):lol:

Glad to see another new face somewhere near the south, stay in touch, and we can start organising some summer fun!

.....Glad to see another new face somewhere near the south, stay in touch, and we can start organising some summer fun!

South? Hertfordshire? Blimey; that's a bit near the Arctic Circle for a soft southerner like me.

Welcome Selthal, from another newbie.

South? Hertfordshire? Blimey; that's a bit near the Arctic Circle for a soft southerner like me.

Welcome Selthal, from another newbie.

It`s all relative I suppose, got a mate in NORTHampton who hates the "Bloody Northerners" from Leicester :huh:

Just thinking that we could get a Channel hop on the go in Summer, And Any where south of the Midlands is a good catchment area for a meet up and Continent raid for a day or two.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online