Clutch adjustment

Bitripple
This post is 6000 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ok, im new to biking to please bare with me.

I have a 2004 R6 and was wondering how easy and if at all i can adjust the position of my clutch lever. My brake lever has a 1-5 dial on it but the clutch side does not. I have smallish hands and find im getting pains in the back of my hand after lots of clutch work and wondered if i can adjust the lever so my hand is not at full stretch?

TIA

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ok, im new to biking to please bare with me.

I have a 2004 R6 and was wondering how easy and if at all i can adjust the position of my clutch lever. My brake lever has a 1-5 dial on it but the clutch side does not. I have smallish hands and find im getting pains in the back of my hand after lots of clutch work and wondered if i can adjust the lever so my hand is not at full stretch?

TIA

You might find it better to change the lever set completely. There are plenty on the market or do a search on the internet. Someone on here might have changed theirs so could help.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online