FZX 750 fazer heart breaker

OMGWTF FZX?
This post is 6004 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone,

I just got this bike from some old farmer out in the country. Needs a little bit if work to the ignition system but otherwise it's in excellent condition. I've run into a snag with the repairs, I cannot find a socket that will fit the spark plugs. I've tried a 5/8" spark plug socket, a 13mm and 14mm, none of them fit. Are there any other fazer owners here? Any tips would be appreciated.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi everyone,

I just got this bike from some old farmer out in the country. Needs a little bit if work to the ignition system but otherwise it's in excellent condition. I've run into a snag with the repairs, I cannot find a socket that will fit the spark plugs. I've tried a 5/8" spark plug socket, a 13mm and 14mm, none of them fit. Are there any other fazer owners here? Any tips would be appreciated.

I believe the socket you need is 18mm but I don't recall at the moment. I know that is the size for the Vmax plugs. 13mm is about the equivalent of 1/2", 16mm about 5/8". You may need 15mm socket too.

Sean Morley

Kansas Chapter Rep - Welcome to the VMOA!

Member Number #1479

Our Website - Morley's MuscleCars and MuscleBikes - http://www.fbody.com/members/one2dmax/MorleysMusclecars.htm

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online