FAO: Live to ride, ride to live.....

Goff
This post is 5856 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Was great to meet you and your friend today honey (sorry i forgot his name! :blink: ) - that really is a very colourful bike you got there too lol

I went off to Wales to meet up with some friends after Rivvy and put another 250 miles on the clock and had some real footboard-scrapin fun despite the bluddy rain!

:D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Was great to meet you and your friend today honey (sorry i forgot his name! :blink: ) - that really is a very colourful bike you got there too lol

I went off to Wales to meet up with some friends after Rivvy and put another 250 miles on the clock and had some real footboard-scrapin fun despite the bluddy rain!

:D

Yup was great to put a face to the posts!!!. My mate was a little scared :lol: I cant think why? Ill ask him when I see him again. As for my bus, shes a little bright, more so when shes clean. As for your machine, shes even better in the metal. Nice you got to go and meet up with others despite the rain, I had sleet on my way through Manchester, nice... lol

Oh quickie for you...Red = Positive+ Black= Negative - Sorry couldnt resist. Lol

Ps wish my. .a.ahem. .hair was like yours. Groovy rockin colours.

Yup was great to put a face to the posts!!!. My mate was a little scared :lol: I cant think why? Ill ask him when I see him again.

lol, i have no idea why either :lol:

Although i have been told i can appear a little......"intimidating"......and im only 5ft 1 without me New Rocks :lol:

As for my bus, shes a little bright, more so when shes clean. As for your machine, shes even better in the metal. Nice you got to go and meet up with others despite the rain, I had sleet on my way through Manchester, nice... lol

Yup it was on and off for us too. Lovely and sunny for about an hour though and didnt really rain for too long when it started so on the whole a great day!

Oh quickie for you...Red = Positive+ Black= Negative - Sorry couldnt resist. Lol

Ps wish my. .a.ahem. .hair was like yours. Groovy rockin colours.

Yeah ok :lol:

I was in a rush....thats my excuse and im stickin to it :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online