Adjustable brakes/clutch

1994YZF750R
This post is 5994 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I just bought a 1994 YZF750R the other day, and the I was wondering how the dials on the clutch and brake levers work?

Any help is appreciated

:blink:

the dials adjust the reach you need to hold the levers ;) Pull the lever in a little, adjust the dial and release the lever, you'll find it's position has changed. :rolleyes:

hi there they should just make the leaver cloeser the the bars so u aint got to reach so far to grab them,,,, nice bike mate i used to have 1 really quick for there age mine had a wolf can and stage 1 dyno and it would keep with a r1,,,,, would like another 1 ,,,, hope this helps

hi there they should just make the leaver cloeser the the bars so u aint got to reach so far to grab them,,,, nice bike mate i used to have 1 really quick for there age mine had a wolf can and stage 1 dyno and it would keep with a r1,,,,, would like another 1 ,,,, hope this helps

Thanks for the replies! Yes, I think you pusjh the levers away and turn the dials, then when pulled back, they are closer.

I love the bike...it is a lot of fun. I don't know much about it though. It has about 25,000 miles on it, and was looking whether or not the valves to to be adjusted. It runs strong, and is light...I had to push it 1 mile on the freeway yesterday for gas...first tank, and wanted to see how far I could make it. Apparently when the light comes on, stop ASAP...but of course, the light came on and the next 2 exits didn't have fuel! :unsure:

Any info. on this bike and issues is apprecited. Also, what is a dynojet?

Andrew

Thanks for the replies! Yes, I think you pusjh the levers away and turn the dials, then when pulled back, they are closer.

I love the bike...it is a lot of fun. I don't know much about it though. It has about 25,000 miles on it, and was looking whether or not the valves to to be adjusted. It runs strong, and is light...I had to push it 1 mile on the freeway yesterday for gas...first tank, and wanted to see how far I could make it. Apparently when the light comes on, stop ASAP...but of course, the light came on and the next 2 exits didn't have fuel! :unsure:

Any info. on this bike and issues is apprecited. Also, what is a dynojet?

Andrew

bigger jets in the carbs and dif needles i think ,,, mine was already fitted when i bought it , the yzf 750 rocks will give any bike today a run with the right rider on it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if i knew how to put pics on here i would show u the 1 i had, if u check out wolf race cans web site its on there its the only 1 on there ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

bigger jets in the carbs and dif needles i think ,,, mine was already fitted when i bought it , the yzf 750 rocks will give any bike today a run with the right rider on it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if i knew how to put pics on here i would show u the 1 i had, if u check out wolf race cans web site its on there its the only 1 on there ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I checked out that site...mine already hasa nice carbon fiber Yamaha can...I would like o tuck one under the tail though....I have big plans for this bike.

But finding parts is becoming difficult, and I am already finding myself making things :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online