1994 Yamaha YZF750R...

1994YZF750R
This post is 5901 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey everyone,

Just found this place, and lookin' around, it looks great. I just bought a 1994 YZF 750 today (white/blue/yellow rims). It is a nice bike. Has some scratches, and 25,000 miles...but I only paid $1300 from a buddy.

I am having trouble finding information about this bike online. I would like to know more about the history, because what I have found is it is a rare-type bike these days...but not sure I believe it.

ANy help on where to go is appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Andrew

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi again , i think it was made for world superbikes not that it done well ,, but it was really good in the british championship it won the championship 3 years running think 94 95 96 ,,,,,,, not sure if u can get motorcyclenews.com in the states ,but the yzf went up against a 94 blade a 96 zx7r and a gsxr1000 new the yzr dusted the other 2 and was only 1.3 seconds slower round cadwell park track ,,,,,, not bad for a old warrior,,,,,,,

if u google the yzf u will gets lots of info,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thanks again for a great reply..

I have googled it, but I was sort of hoping for a place dedicated to them (parts/upgrades/etc.)

It seems everything has a specialty site now...

Thanks a million

• 3 months later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online