Hello

JamieDTX
This post is 6011 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Alright everyone, im Jamie. just thought id say hi to all of you....

ive been heavily into scootertuning from a youngage and have built one or two decent scoots, but after saving up for a while i can now afford a bike ive always wanted, a yamaha dt125x. im selling up both of my scoots so i can pay for the dt (2.400) and i cannot wait to be on the road with it :D im not 17 til may so it gives me abit of time to get the bike looking really nice. i plan on doing my a2 this june and i cant wait!!!

anyway sorry about the life story, nice to speak to you all :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Alright everyone, im Jamie. just thought id say hi to all of you....

ive been heavily into scootertuning from a youngage and have built one or two decent scoots, but after saving up for a while i can now afford a bike ive always wanted, a yamaha dt125x. im selling up both of my scoots so i can pay for the dt (2.400) and i cannot wait to be on the road with it :D im not 17 til may so it gives me abit of time to get the bike looking really nice. i plan on doing my a2 this june and i cant wait!!!

anyway sorry about the life story, nice to speak to you all :D

Hiya mate. Dont worry we all have to start at the bottom :D My first bike was a garelli 50cc then my first big bike was a CZ 125, Nows thats embarrassing

Hiya mate. Dont worry we all have to start at the bottom :D My first bike was a garelli 50cc then my first big bike was a CZ 125, Nows thats embarrassing

Absolutely nothing embarrassing about a Garelli 50 back in the day, See what you mean with the CZ though

Hope you enjoy your DT Jamie.

Hi jamie ; now bob wud that be portlethen ? and yeh C/Z. we called them SEAZED UP Zds :lol: aye & and had a garelli too 1975. tiger. about 25 o" them in our town . wot a noise B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online