40 Scousers

Airhead
This post is 6011 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

40 Scousers arrived at heaven's gates

St Peter said "Weve only got room for 12, so decide amongst yourselves who's coming in"

Five minutes later St Peter says to God.

"They've gone"

God says "What, all 40?

St Peter says

"No, The F***ing Gates" :o

"

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:lol::lol::lol:

you can take the scouser out of liverpool, but you can't take liverpool out of the scouser!!

:lol::lol::lol:

you can take the scouser out of liverpool, but you can't take liverpool out of the scouser!!

My wife is from Liverpool (poor lass :lol: ) and she get's very irate if refered to as a 'scouser', apparently scouse is Liverpudlien for stew. It gets worse, 'cob o chuck' is bread and butter. :o

My wife is from Liverpool (poor lass :lol: ) and she get's very irate if refered to as a 'scouser', apparently scouse is Liverpudlien for stew. It gets worse, 'cob o chuck' is bread and butter. :o

If she's owt like that one on shameless best not show her this then, If you know whats good for you!

If she's owt like that one on shameless best not show her this then, If you know whats good for you!

that's based on a manchester estate

scouse is the stew

scouser is the person

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online