something not right here!!!

kenboon
This post is 6031 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello there yammy owners of the world-im kenboon,im new and i got a problem.so here goes- ive been given a yamaha virago xv535 1993 as a gift say, and i aint got much experience when it comes to bikes or the mechanics of a bike.the problem with mine is since i last started it ive noticed that the engine closest the front forks aint warming up nor is its pipe back to the exhaust pipe box,whereas the other one heats up and runs as normal, which leads me to the conclusion the bike is now only running on a single engine of the twin set.also shes cuttin out now even wen warmed up. can anyone add anything to this -the cause of the problem-how to fix it-any info at all much appreciated. cool site by the way.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi, take the spark plug out of the front cylinder and see if its wet or dry.., if wet then you have no spark , if dry then no fuel.

hi, take the spark plug out of the front cylinder and see if its wet or dry.., if wet then you have no spark , if dry then no fuel.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online