terminal 5

drewpy
This post is 6015 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

A couple decide to go on holiday and arrive at Terminal 5. Seeing the chaos the husband reasures his wife.

"Look we've been stressed out all year we've not managed a holiday for ages as soon as we're away from here things will get better"

The next day they manage to get on a plane, but without their luggage.

"Still look on the bright side dear we've always wanted to see Tibet and now we're on our way"

When they get to Tibet they get caught up in a protest march outside the airport and mistaken for activists they're arrested and spend three days in jail.

"Come on dear keep your spirits up we've done nothing wrong, it'll all be sorted soon."

Then an Embassy official manages to secure their release but only on the undestanding that they are put straight on a plane back to Blighty.

Filthy, starving and dishevelled they arrive back at Heathrow.

"OK dear that may have been a nightmare but when we get home you can soak in a nice hot bath and I'll take you out on the town for a show and a slap up meal. Look here's the taxi....

Driver?... Romsey Close, Farnborough please?"

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Might be me not being a brit but I don't get the last line?

"Driver?... Romsey Close, Farnborough please?"[/codebox]

Related to the joke, but how the hell does one airport terminal back up an entire fricking airport? Was that a brit thing? :)

Related to the joke, but how the hell does one airport terminal back up an entire fricking airport? Was that a brit thing? :)

its where the jet crashed into the house the other day!!

It was easy, just another cock-up. Wait until the Olympics!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online