Hi Everyone ... I'm new here!!

Blondie 1
This post is 6036 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:wavey: Hi everyone,

I'm new here ... stumbled across this site whilst looking for a seat cowl for my 2005 FZ6N, so thought I'd join up to see if I can get any assistance with where to find one :D

I reside in Brisbane, Australia with my husband and children. As stated above, I ride a 2005 FZ6N which I've had for a couple of years. Before that I rode a Honda CBR250 and before that I had a Yamaha Virago. I also have a 90cc scooter which doesn't really get used much now-a-days as I just love riding my 600 ;)

My husband rides an 01R1 Streetfighter which he loves and really doesn't want to upgrade :P We also run our own motorcycle forum based in Australia ... it has been up and running for just over 2 years, and we have over 1000 members from all around the country, and a couple of international members as well I think!!

As we both work during the week, we often go out riding around this beautiful country on the weekends ... sometimes just us and most times with a group of our members. The most members we had on a ride was 57 ... it was very interesting trying to keep that many riders together and not lose anyone!!

Anyway, I look forward to chatting on here soon ... anyone else on here from Oz??

Take care everyone :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome: to the forum! Hi to hubby&kids,you may find what your looking for in the for sale section. Happy hunting.

Unfortunatly Im not from Oz, (Shame that, because I like it. . . Sob), anyway.... Welcome again.

Take care. P

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online