Four Corners

This post is 6018 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well... now then, I feel like a bit of a tool..... Only realising what the four corners are in the US.. :huh:

No offense meant, bro. Most American riders don't know what it is either, but it looks like you Brits are a bit more serious about your riding than most Americans claim to be.

The rules are simple for the four corners ride. You can start anywhere you like, but you have to ride your bike to San Ysidro, California, Blain, Washington, Madawaska, Maine and Key West, Florida. If you take the most direct route, you can do it in 9,497 miles. One more thing. You have to get certain photos and receipts from each point to prove you actually got there and you only have 21 days to complete the ride if you want to be an official completer of the four corners ride. There isn't an organized run for this, you mail in for a packet and start whenever you get the urge. I've only met one other rider who has done it. I will someday, but my budget isn't working out right now. I'm only 600 miles from Key West, so I've got a bit of a leg up.

I'm just wondering if anyone (especially Americans) here have made the run.