fzr1000 exup (have i jumped in at the deep end?)

danmagicman
This post is 6018 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:rolleyes: hi every one,this is my first post,just about to turn 40 and decided to do something ive been meaning to do for ages- take my bike test. booked in early doors on the 17th april, just bought my trusty steed 1990 fzr1000 exup for £1200.obviously cant ride legally yet so took it to a local airfield and oodalally the only thing missing is the wings-this thing goes like stink.i must admit a great feeling a mixture of excitement adrenalin and nerves,but i think i will take my cousins advice who has had sport bikes all his life-take a month to get used to the bike-ride out on my own and dont try and keep up with anyone until i get to know the bike. will keep u posted on how the test goes on the 17th,back to the garage to look at her again,cant seem to stop thinking about her,maybe the excitement will wear off---nah dont think so.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:rolleyes: hi every one,this is my first post,just about to turn 40 and decided to do something ive been meaning to do for ages- take my bike test. booked in early doors on the 17th april, just bought my trusty steed 1990 fzr1000 exup for £1200.obviously cant ride legally yet so took it to a local airfield and oodalally the only thing missing is the wings-this thing goes like stink.i must admit a great feeling a mixture of excitement adrenalin and nerves,but i think i will take my cousins advice who has had sport bikes all his life-take a month to get used to the bike-ride out on my own and dont try and keep up with anyone until i get to know the bike. will keep u posted on how the test goes on the 17th,back to the garage to look at her again,cant seem to stop thinking about her,maybe the excitement will wear off---nah dont think so.

Hi danmagicman, Expect that every car you see is going to pull out in front of you and you'll be ready if one does. Hope you have many years of fun on your bikes, after all you've missed out for long enough, your cousin is a wise guy so take heed, good luck :thumb:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online