XJ 900s

clothead
This post is 6023 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have just brought a 1999 xj900s was going to get a BMW 1150GS but then a mate told me about this bike its mint condition 25300 miles new exhaust system (marvin 4 into1) new avon storm front and back, full panniers and top box(yamaha) in blue took it for a test ride and thought it runs mint for a shaft drive as its the first i,v had, just a bit heavy, so i am goimg to spain on it in june from dover/calais , is there any thing special to check for as its the oldest bike i have had in years or are they a good bike with no special problems, i have just replaced the plugs for the new iridium ones new filters oil/ air, castrol GPS oil, tyre sealer, and a new tomtom rider for a lot of help on the way, doing this on my own have taken out euro breakdown cover, so any tips as its a first on a bike abroad, steve

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online