xs400 vs xs400 2e

78special
This post is 5917 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I just want to know the difference between the xs400, xs400 2e and the 400 special that I hear people refer to. And how can you tell the difference? Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

the 2E had wire wheels drums front and rear.

no electric start

so other than that that the xs400 and the 400 special are the same right? I mean as far as I know but I have some guy telling me they are different but he doesnt know how?? I think he's talkin out his tail pipe

so other than that that the xs400 and the 400 special are the same right? I mean as far as I know but I have some guy telling me they are different but he doesnt know how?? I think he's talkin out his tail pipe

Specials had electric starts added; Also, depending on the year, the specials had electronic ignition instead of mechanical.

Hi

Been building a xs chop and needed a manual, got one here in cd format. :D if anyone needs it cover my cost for cd and postage and i can mail of for you...

New to xs400 just built myself a hard tail chop using frame and mota, got frame made done my own look to

make into bobber, i get somepics on members area...

Hi

Been building a xs chop and needed a manual, got one here in cd format. :D if anyone needs it cover my cost for cd and postage and i can mail of for you...

New to xs400 just built myself a hard tail chop using frame and mota, got frame made done my own look to

make into bobber, i get somepics on members area...

I'd like to see pics of your bike/project please :D I've got an '82 XS250 that me and my boyfriend are street trackering but I can see it being bobbed over the next winter... I'd be interested to see what the XS frame looks like hardtailed, and who did it for you...

Kayla

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online