fz750

DocMeller
This post is 5890 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all,

First day on the site and been looking for a while but can't find answer to my question although its probably here.

Can anyone tell me what better brakes fit an 88 FZ750 without mods? The standard ones have braided hoses but are still scary.(bad that is) :o

I've heard that the Exup 1000 front fits straight on but can anyone confirm that?

Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello all,

First day on the site and been looking for a while but can't find answer to my question although its probably here.

Can anyone tell me what better brakes fit an 88 FZ750 without mods? The standard ones have braided hoses but are still scary.(bad that is) :o

I've heard that the Exup 1000 front fits straight on but can anyone confirm that?

Thanks

HI as far as i am aware the front calipers off a Exup 1000 will fit straight on just measure the distance between the mounting holes! if it's 100mm then they will fit straight on. but if you have a bit of spare cash and want to improve the braking even more a set of blue spot calipers off a R6 will also fit straight on ( E-bay around £60-£90 )or if your a bit flush a set of gold spot calipers will also fit . Its all up to you and your bank balance

Hope this helps.