Hey, wheres England?

Airhead
This post is 5980 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Jolly good show too old boy, they Estonians know what side their bread is buttered on, what ho. Send a gun ship there I say, how dare they hijack the English flag :angry:

No! never mind the gunship, We've only got one and its busy in the persian gulf (or whatever it's called these days), I know, we'll give the Estonians a good spanking in the Eurovision song contest. That'll show em!

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

No! never mind the gunship, We've only got one and its busy in the persian gulf (or whatever it's called these days), I know, we'll give the Estonians a good spanking in the Eurovision song contest. That'll show em!

Thanks for the gunship! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

WHAAAT!,You mean the Estonians have stolen our lovely flag and binned their own!!! :o
Er, actually chaps, the Estonian flag is nothing like the English one. I'd say that was a typo error on the part of the YOC web johnnies. Estonia has a blue/black/white horizontally striped flag. I will, however change mine to suit. Thanks for the heads up. I was about to post the same question myself.

Yours patriotically/radically/jingoisically

Steve

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Fly that jonny foriegner flag boys!!!!!!!

nah seriously guys, patriotism can go too far some times, i have to read road signs, and every other sign in welsh and english! Half the time they spelt the same :blink: Dont get me wrong, im as Welsh as erm......the next sheep shagger :o but it pains me at how much tax money is being wasted printing these oversized, sun blocking, blue monstrosities!

RANT OVER!

DIOCH N FAWR, Thats for you sheep molesters :rolleyes:

Its the same in Spain.

All the road signs and town names are spelt two different ways, and they are ALL in foreign ;)

I spent an hour looking for JAVEA, only to find I was already in XABIA :blink: I stuck a flag in and claimed all the same :)

You can get lost in two languages at once!

• 3 weeks later...

last time I went ENGLAND to ESTONIA, it was

ENGLAND

FRANCE

BELGIUM

GERMANY

POLAND

LITHUANIA

LATVIA

ESTONIA

:lol:

Right you lot!

Nipped over to Estonia last weekend and gave that Toomas Hendrik a jolly good talking to, he said we can have our english flag back just so long as we dont unleash father abraham onto a poor unsuspecting europe, I gave him my word and we've all got our flag back....Result :thumb:Smurf.jpg

Hi,

New to this forum but it's the same everywhere you go!!.

Nevermind,if you come in to the UK illegally you would get one for free off our government anyway (Flag I mean!!!!!).

Regards

Dave. :blink::blink::blink::blink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online