yamaha day @ace cafe

This post is 5918 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Folks,

If you are intrested in going and meeting up along the way and you live along the M4 corridor (Bristol, Bath, Chippenham, Swindon Etc) or surrounding areas, drop me a line and we can arrange meeting places along the way?

1, It will break up a boring trip down the motorway.

2, As a newbie it would be nice to meet some folks before being lost in the crowd

Alternatively make arrangements to meet at there?

Drop a reply or e-mail @

[email protected]

and i'll try to sort a route out that joins us all up

Hope to meet a few of you soon

Regards

Stacy

Stacy-r6mpj

PS

Any riders in swindon fancy a ride out any time? Me and friends have a wide range of bikes, from Honda CB1's to TRX's and are always up for a ride out?

Drop me a line

• 3 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Folks,

If you are intrested in going and meeting up along the way and you live along the M4 corridor (Bristol, Bath, Chippenham, Swindon Etc) or surrounding areas, drop me a line and we can arrange meeting places along the way?

1, It will break up a boring trip down the motorway.

2, As a newbie it would be nice to meet some folks before being lost in the crowd

Alternatively make arrangements to meet at there?

Drop a reply or e-mail @

[email protected]

and i'll try to sort a route out that joins us all up

Hope to meet a few of you soon

Regards

Stacy

Stacy-r6mpj

PS

Any riders in swindon fancy a ride out any time? Me and friends have a wide range of bikes, from Honda CB1's to TRX's and are always up for a ride out?

Drop me a line

saw you on the wr site hope they welcomed you if your down at the lysley any time pop a message over ill make my way there.

dave J