Will I ever get to ride my new bike in the dry!

square box
This post is 5994 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

(Wednesday). Today was supposed to be the rescheduled day to pick up the new TDM, as it was lashing down last Saturday. I just spoke to the Bike Shop who advise me that it's coming down again. Arse.

I'll phone again at 4:00 to see if it's stopped. If not, I'll probably postpone it (again) until the weekend. Frustration is well set in now. Forget "Will I ever get to ride my new bike in the dry?" More like, "Will I ever get to ride my new bike?" :eusa_eh:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Two of us played out all day... Went up into Yorkshire, played on the twisties, jumped a few humps, had a butty and brew at Devils bridge, then headed towards home, didnt get there, went to another mates picked him up, then picked up another pillion(mates gfriend) and headed for Big Ds for a light beverage. Then headed for home. Total miles 348. All dry!!!!! Woohoo

Weather

Click the above and check out the weather near you!!! LOL

Some day out Live to ride ride to live. At work during the day so went out when I finished. May not have the bike after Thursday, mates going in for his test and if he passes he's taking the bike.

So Tuesday was a sort of farewell ride if you will, will defo be getting one though - going to get some test rides booked in.

R6 is top of the pile though, I have really enjoyed using it and my bike passion is well and truely back!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online