TT600R Stalls when hot

extasyn
This post is 6027 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone! Have taken my 94 tt600r to 2 shops and they can t figure out what s wrong with it.

When it is cold it starts up great and runs until it heats up and then stalls if you rev it up. If it heats up and idles it will run, as soon as you rev it, it stalls.

Carbs have been cleaned, spark plugs checked, all pipes of carb have been changed, valves are polished - don t know - maybe it s the ignition or some electric problem.

Maybe someone can help.

Thank you

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi everyone! Have taken my 94 tt600r to 2 shops and they can t figure out what s wrong with it.

When it is cold it starts up great and runs until it heats up and then stalls if you rev it up. If it heats up and idles it will run, as soon as you rev it, it stalls.

Carbs have been cleaned, spark plugs checked, all pipes of carb have been changed, valves are polished - don t know - maybe it s the ignition or some electric problem.

Maybe someone can help.

Thank you

Looks like a rich cut. The carbs are overfueling on opening.

Looks like a rich cut. The carbs are overfueling on opening.

That was the first thought. But why does it happen only when hot? Dosn t make sense to me.

Thanks anyway

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online